Zoning - Property owners need to work directly with Dane County on any zoning issues.  Submit a copy of zoning approvals with building permits and/or development forms to the Town Building Inspector with other building/development permit application material.

In some instances, you will want to work with the Town Board to ensure a development, zoning change or zoning exception before applying for a zoning permit.  For help in this area, contact the Town

For more information search the Dane County Zoning Division.


Design Requirements for Public Improvements Checklist

Land Division/Consolidation by CSM

Environmental Assessment Checklist

Site Plan Application

Preliminary Plat Application

Final Plat Application 

Letter of Credit – Standard Form